Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Loujon Press -- It catches my Heart in my Hands by Bukowski

What you'll see at the lecture tonight in addition to a great talk and a cool documentary --

It catches my heart in my hands, by Charles Bukowski; new and selected poems, 1955-1963. Title: It catches my heart in my hands, by Charles Bukowski; new and selected poems, 1955-1963. Introduction by John William Corrington. Designed, edited & printed by Jon Edgar Webb and Louise Webb.

Publication Information: [New Orleans] Loujon Press [1963]
[4] 97 [4] p. illus. 26 cm. Gypsy Lou series, no. 1
Illustrated by the author. "First printing, October 1963." Edition limited to 777 copies, hand printed and hand bound on Linweave Spectra paper of various colors and widths, and signed by the author. "Errata": p. [99]. Two inserts : one by Jon & Louise Webb, one by author. Libraries copy signed by author.

No comments: